Insurance Dental Front OfficeAtlanta Dental SpaBrookhaven, GA 30319
At Atlanta Dental Spa, we are focused on a positive patient experience while offering the highest quality dental care. Every day is a chance to positively impact our patients and each other.
We are looking for an Insurance Coordinator to join our Business Team!
We are a patient-centered, fee-for-service private dental practice specializing in Cosmetic and General Dentistry. The ideal candidate is polished and professional, has excellent communication skills, and a friendly demeanor, and understands the importance of the position as it pertains to efficiency in patient care. We are looking for someone who works well with our amazing team and is willing to go above and beyond for our patients and our practice! Our Insurance Coordinators work in our Headquarters office located in Brookhaven.
COMPETITIVE PAY – FULL BENEFITS – 401K – GROWTH – WORK/LIFE BALANCE – BONUSES - 4 DAY WORK WEEK
- Dental front office experience
- Knowledge of dental procedures, insurance, and scheduling
- Proficiency in Eaglesoft or similar dental software
- Being able to stay organized, prioritize tasks, and maintain a calm and friendly demeanor under pressure is important.
- Experience working in a busy, multi-provider office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are a must
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and procedures is highly valued
This is a full-time position Tuesday-Friday from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm.