DentistNationalCreative Dentistry of CovingtonCovington, GA 30014
Full-Time/Part-time in Covington, GA
We currently have an outstanding Full-Time/Part-Time associate opportunity for a General Dentist to join our highly successful practice in Covington, GA. We have a well-established and growing patient base. State-of- the-art practice is highly reviewed by current patients. Do you have a strong commitment to long-term dental care and eager to continue to progress within your career and skill set Experienced Practitioners or Recent Grads welcome!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform General Dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists and other office staff. - Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Commitment to quality patient care and enjoy educating patients on dental health.
- Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous demeanor with patients.
Qualifications (Experience, Education, Licensure, Certification):
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in the state of Georgia or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certificate.
- Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
We offer excellent compensation package and affords professional satisfaction and career growth.
We will sponsor work permit (H1B visa) for recent graduates
Please call Dr. Anitha Reddy at [sign in to DentalPost to see current contact info]or email your resume at [sign in to DentalPost to see current contact info]