Dental HygienistRiley DentalHaslet, TX 76052
We are looking to hire a Lead Registered Dental Hygienist to add to our close-knit team. We are a very teamwork driven office who is seeking a kind-hearted, honest, caring, and compassionate teammate who provides our patients with outstanding care. This is a one doctor, one hygienist, two assistant office. We allow 60 minutes for adult recall appointments, and 90 minutes for new patients. Our office is a steady, growing general practice and we have a great team with lots to offer candidates! Our doctor values your time with family and friends, so we see patients Mon-Thurs one week, and Tues-Fri the next week- which means no working weekends, a four-day weekend every other weekend, and no late evenings.
• Conducting initial oral screening
• Evaluate the overall condition of each patient.
• Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries, or periodontitis.
• Perform non-surgical periodontal therapy with a Piezo
• Chart/document any abnormalities, suspected diseases
• Cleaning and helping protect patients’ teeth (e.g., removing plaque or applying fluoride, and sealants)
• Educating patients of all ages on proper oral care.
• Sterilize dental instruments properly.
• Take digital X-rays, intraoral photos, and dental impressions.
• Fill out referrals as necessary.
• Schedule follow-up appointments and recommend patient recall intervals such as 3 mos / 4 mos / 6 mos
• Ensure all OSHA and Dental Board policies and procedures are properly followed.
• Valid Dental Hygienist License
• 1 year of work experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome.
• Must have a current CPR certification.
• Nitrous monitoring license preferred.
If you become a member of our Dental Family, we offer:
• Pleasant work environment with competitive salary based on skill level.
• Excellent hours
• Paid time off
• Paid Holidays
• Dental benefits (for you and your family)
• Monthly bonus opportunity