Dental HygienistHolcombDDSCollierville, TN 38017 HI-TECH PRACTICE SEEKS SUPERSTAR DENTAL Hygienist!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Dr Joshua Holcomb Dental is an established, state-of-the-art, private, general dentistry practice based in Orange
County. We are currently seeking a full time registered dental hygienist to join our dynamic team.
Our employees are friendly, talented, and system-oriented. We prioritize the use of the latest technology
(including digital x-rays and charting, CAD/CAM, and digital impressions) in order to provide the highest quality patient
care. The practice is very team-driven with an emphasis on collaboration versus working solo. We offer
a friendly, caring work atmosphere, a four-day work week, generous paid vacation
policies, and competitive pay and benefits.
AS OUR PERFECT MATCH, YOU:
• Have the ability to maintain a current RDH license from the Dental Board of Tennesee
• Possess a current x-ray skills
• Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development
• Prioritize patient rapport and outstanding customer service
• Show a strong respect for all of your coworkers, regardless of position
• Are willing and able to demonstrate your ability to abide by the practice’s protocols for patient
care, room setup, and equipment sterilization
YOUR HISTORY LIKELY SHOWS:
• 1-2 years’ experience in a dental practice
• Current TN RDH License
• Strong organizational and administrative skills—you see what needs to be done and do it
• Ability to multitask, take initiative and anticipate the needs of others
• Ability to project a positive, warm, and professional image in person and on the phone
$28-42 per hour (DOE) + benefits
Apply NOW—we’re looking to fill this position ASAP!
START THE CONVERSATION.
To apply, send the following 2 items via email to [sign in to DentalPost to see current contact info]:
• Your resume with contact information
• Your written answers to at least two of the following questions:
- What do you feel is important for us to know about you?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
- What brings you to the job market right now?
- What about working with our practice is attractive to you?
- What does “service” mean to you?
Dr Joshua Holcomb is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dental HygienistDove Family Dentistry - WhitehavenMemphis, TN 38116
Dove Family Dentistry - Whitehaven has an opening for a Registered Dental Hygienist in Memphis, Texas. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home.
•Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side manner.•Stay on schedule as much as possible to create no patient wait time; help manage patient flow; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.•Educate patient on oral hygiene, health, disease as well as procedures and services; establish/communicate continued care.•Applying preventive materials to the teeth such as fluorides and sealants•Verify patient health history and document appropriately in patients chart.•Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance•Perform the following duties as applicable by practice and/or state laws:•Screen for Oral Cancer•Take and record patients’ blood pressure accurately•Take alginate impressions and fabricate whitening trays•Maintain accurate and legible notes in patients chart•Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
•Valid Dental Hygienist License Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Dental Hygiene•Certification for other duties as required by state practice act•Maintain annual OSHA, HIPAA and Infection Control training as required by law•Excellent verbal and written communication skills•Versed in Dentrix and Dexis•Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills•Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment•Knowledge of all company policies and rules
Part Time Registered Dental Hygienist (Dove Whitehaven)MB2Dental SolutionMemphis, TN Provide superior patient care and service; exhibit outstanding customer service and hospitality as well as chair side manner. Versed in Dentrix and Dexis.
Dental Hygienist - Full TimeGermantown cosmetic and family dentistryGermantown, TN Take X-rays or dental impressions. Give instructions to patients after operations or other dental procedures. Germantown, TN 38138: Reliably commute or planning…
Registered Dental HygienistMARK A SKIDMORE DDSGermantown, TN Germantown, TN 38138: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required). You will practice the full scope of preventative dentistry and…
Dental HygienistHeartland DentalArlington, TN Current dental hygienist license in Tennessee and an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in dental hygiene (where required). 1+ years of clinical experience.