DentistNationalTennessee Family DentalLa Vergne, TN 37086
Job Title: Bilingual, Arabic-Speaking Dentist in Nashville, TN
We are seeking a highly skilled and compassionate dentist who is fluent in both English and Arabic to join our dental office in Nashville, TN. Our office is located about 20-25 minutes Southeast of downtown Nashville. Our facility has 5 treatment rooms (3 of which are furnished with brand-new chairs) and operates at a high level of productivity, producing $5,000 to $10,000 in revenue daily. As a bilingual dentist, you will play a crucial role in providing excellent dental care to our diverse patient population.
- Perform general dental procedures such as examinations, cleanings, fillings, extractions, and root canals. This practice performs a high number of endodontic procedures. Ability to perform molar endo is expected.
- Diagnose and treat various oral conditions, including tooth decay, gum disease, and oral infections.
- Develop and implement comprehensive treatment plans tailored to individual patient needs.
- Educate patients on proper oral hygiene practices and provide preventive care instructions.
- Collaborate with our trilingual dental assistant (fluent in Spanish, Arabic, and English) to ensure smooth patient communication and optimal patient care.
- Maintain accurate and detailed patient records using our dental practice management software.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in dentistry through continuing education and professional development.
- Valid dental license in the state of Tennessee.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic is essential.
- Excellent clinical skills and a minimum of 2 years of experience in general dentistry.
- Proficiency in performing a wide range of dental procedures.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle a high volume of patients.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with patients and staff.
- Commitment to providing high-quality dental care and maintaining patient satisfaction.
- Willingness to see all types of insurance plans including Medicaid.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Payment will be based on a percentage (32%) of adjusted production, providing you with an opportunity to earn a competitive income based on your productivity. Salary amount is based upon the dentistand#39;s ability to produce.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment with a trilingual dental assistant to assist with patient communication.
- Opportunities for professional growth and continuing education.
- Tentative start date: October-December 2023 (90 days of insurance credentialing needed)
Join our dental practice and become a valued member of our team, dedicated to delivering exceptional dental care to our diverse community. If you are a skilled and compassionate dentist fluent in English and Arabic, we encourage you to apply. Please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your qualifications and experience. We look forward to reviewing your application.