Dental Assistant ConfidentialErie, PA 15026
Dental Office in Erie, PA has an opening for an experienced Dental Assistant. We are a Patient Centric practice delivering high quality dentistry offering competitive salary and benefits!
• Provide outstanding customer service for the patient; excellent chair side manner.
• Assist the doctor with all dental procedures
• Take radio-graphs of patients using standard dental radiographic equipment
• Perform efficient and accurate procedures to help maintain doctors’ schedule and patient flow; create no patient wait time; maintain time flexibility for patient; be present, engaged, ready to work at all assigned shift times.
• Help clean the office and treatment rooms
• Review patient chart prior to doctor arrival and log appropriate patient data during exam and treatment as well as transcribe doctor notes in patient chart
• Maintain patient confidentiality through HIPAA compliance
• Follow organizations safety policies and procedures
• Have knowledge and understanding of dental terminology sufficient to perform job successfully
• Verify patient health history (basic health review, medications, understanding impact with dentistry) and document appropriately in patients chart.
• Assist with other office duties as requested or needed
• 2+ years of DA experience required.
• Radiology certification is required.
• Versed in Dentrix
• Days needed: Monday - Friday