Dental Assistant ConfidentialAthens, GA 30606
We are looking to grow our team, and are looking for an Experienced Expanded Functions, patient-centered, enthusiastic dental assistant to serve our patients and assist our doctors in an array of procedures. We need a team player who is dedicated to taking care of the needs of our patients.
Experience with digital scanning, CBCT and implant dentistry is preferred. Must have experience in restorative as well as oral surgery procedures.
We offer a competitive salary, paid time off, including holidays, 401K, and a generous bonus program.
If you would like to work in fast paced, but caring patient- oriented environment where you can be proud of the service you provide, this is the place for you!
* Desire to work as a productive team member
* Ability to provide exceptional customer service
* Experience with digital scans and CAD/CAM technology and implant placement and restoration.
* At least 2 years chair-side dental assisting
* Chair assist doctor with complex dental procedures
* Listening to needs of patients
* Provide patient education
* Sustain patient comfort during procedures
* Manage clinical supplies
*Clean rooms and sterilize instruments
Paid vacation and sick time
401k and Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Based on experience