Office Manager Dental Front OfficeBLVD HeightsHouston, TX 77007
BLVD Dentistry has an opening for an Office Manager in Houston, TX. We provide a working environment like no other dental office you have ever seen! All of our staff members are provided training to make the transition to your new professional home. We offer all this and a compensation package that health insurance plans, a competitive bonus structure, PTO and 401k.
•Model outstanding patient service, written, verbal, and other communication skills.
•Identify team member strengths and areas of opportunity as it relates to patient skills.
•Train, coach, and mentor team members to optimal patient service levels.
•On-board all team members to seamlessly integrate into the dynamic practice environment while continuing to meet the patient and business needs.
•Train operations team members to perform duties in a timely and accurate manner while auditing work to confirm quality and provide additional training as needed.
•Partner with human resources department for coaching and guidance regarding personnel management, including performance reviews, performance improvement plans, and performance warnings.
•Attend meetings, training courses, and other learning and development opportunities as made available and/or required
•Partner with dentist and regional operations leadership to make operational decisions to benefit the dental practice. Understand, analyze, and action plan key performance metrics to successfully lead and grow the business.
•Hold team accountable to regular and timely required workplace diversity, HIPAA, and OSHA training requirements
•Review operating performance results and take immediate steps to implement course corrective activity as needed
•High School diploma or GED required, 4 year bachelor preferred or equivalent of management experience in the dental field
•Sales and Customer Service experience a plus
•Ability and willingness to multi-task, delegate, and hold others accountable
•Computer literacy and typing proficiency (preferred proficiency in the operation of Dentrix and Dexis software)
•Knowledge of dental insurance and billing
•Must be available to work some Saturdays
•Ability to travel as needed
•Experience: 3 years dental; 1 year management preferred
Office Manager Dental Front OfficePaul TalosigDayton, TX 77535 All Star Kids Family Dental is looking to add a committed and personable Front
Office Leadership Coordinator position with customer service and office management experience to be the face of our practice! We are seeking a team member
who has previous dental front office experience who:
COMPETITIVE SALARY PAY AND IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND MOTIVATION! PLEASE CONTACT NOW.
• Possesses a great personality that naturally connect with patients
• Communicates clearly and confidently
• Is organized, DETAIL ORIENTED and efficient (good multitasker)
• Takes initiative and get things done
• Works well in a team environment and has a great attitude
• Is always dependable, patient and attentive
• Welcome patients to our office in a warm and pleasant manner while maintaining
multiple phone lines and checking in and out patients (all with a smile!)
• Consistently striving to create a lasting impression and grow patient
• Communicates well with the clinical side and manages the flow of the schedule
• Maintains and fills appointment schedule
• Handles insurance (medicaid and private insurance) verification
• Handles referrals, patient inquiry and able to present treatment plans
• Assists Office manager and Front Office Coordinator
• Miscellaneous duties, including but not limited to: managing Solution Reach,
Kiosk, Faxes, Filing, clerical duties
• High School Diploma or equivalent/ Dental Assisting Certificate a PLUS
• 10+ years of dental front office with management experience recommended
• Digital practice software experience (Dentrix preferred)
• Great with general dental terminology
• Flexibility to work and reliable transportation
• Bilingual preferred but not required
HIGH COMPETITIVE SALARY PAY AND IS BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND MOTIVATION! Full-time employees are eligible to receive benefits
plan including: dental package, paid holidays, monthly bonus opportunities, 401K and PTO.