Dental HygienistHendricks Family DentistryVirginia Beach, VA 23452
Hendricks Family Dentistry, a well-established state-of-the-art general dentistry practice in the Little Neck area of Virginia Beach, is seeking an enthusiastic, caring, and dependable Hygienist to join our team.
Our practice emphasizes high quality dentistry, and we pride ourselves on treating both our team members and our patients as family. We offer a friendly, caring work atmosphere, great hours (no nights or weekends), paid vacation and holidays, insurance, vision, FSA and HSA, Aflac, and a generous retirement package.
We are seeking a full-time hygienist, who is hard-working, detail oriented, and eager to learn, with effective communication abilities and interpersonal skills. Teamwork, honesty, and respect are extremely important to us.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive but based on experience
• Employee discount
• Flexible spending account
• Health insurance
• Health savings account
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• Private practice
• Monday through Thursday 8am to 5pm and (some) Fridays 8am to 2pm
Work Location: In person
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible to give our new team member as much time as possible to train with our current Hygienist. To apply, please send the following two items via email to hendricksddsjobsand#64;gmail.com:
1) Your resume with contact information
2) Your written answers to two of the following questions:
- What do you feel is important for us to know about you?
- How would your previous co-workers describe you and your work?
- What about working with our practice is attractive to you?
- What does service mean to you?
We are excited to add a new team member to our dental family and are looking forward to hearing from you. All inquiries will be kept confidential.
[sign in to DentalPost to see current contact info]