Endodontic Dental AssistantWest Atlanta EndodonticsMarietta, GA 30064
Train into a career as a dental assistant with your close-knit work-family…. that offers “the joy of home” (away from home)!
Steer your love for service, interest in healthcare, and desire for a positive workplace into the BEST job, the BEST hours, and the BEST working environment!
West Atlanta Endodontics, the private dental practice of Dr. David Norrington and Dr. James Smithson believes you can HAVE IT ALL: Friendly co-workers in a supportive workplace, appreciation, wonderful compensation, great schedule (4-day work week, no weekends, no evenings) AND the opportunity to make a positive impact within the lives of others. We are seeking another clinical assistant (or go-getter clinical trainee) to join our dynamic dental specialty in endodontics where team expertise and 5-star customer service helps our patients find their SMILE again.
Who is eligible to apply to this career training offered opportunity?
Prior to finding West Atlanta Endodontics many of our staff members did not work in dentistry. We value finding “the right person” to join our team where cooperation, dedication, and harmony are high priorities. If you possess the right combination of foundation skills and are seeking an active position (and, not a sedentary “desk job”), we can provide the education and training “on the job” for you to become a highly skilled assistant. Many successful assistants had prior careers in professions such as a surgical tech, esthetician, pharmacy tech, medical assistant, or physical therapy assistant. Candidates who have studies or certifications in biology, kinesiology, health sciences, skin care, exercise science, and personal fitness training often find their long-term, perfect career fit in dentistry. And, if you are an experienced dental assistant seeking your right-fit practice, we welcome you to remit your resume, too.
A trained endodontic assistant will:
• Greet and seat patients.
• Assist patients with paperwork: review medical history, discover chief complaints, authorize consent forms.
• Educate patients about treatment and post-operative care.
• Provide expanded duty dental services as governed by the Georgia Board of Dentistry.
• Assist one of our highly reputable doctors during routine and more complex endodontic/surgical procedures, passing instruments and materials.
• Document the treatment record before and after providing services.
• Sterilize and manage instruments.
• Prepare and disassemble treatment rooms prior to and after patient care.
Your education and work experiences have prepared you for success if you have:
• Excellent writing skills: sentence structure, spelling and accurate composition so that clinical notes describing patient services are charted accurately
• Fast keyboarding, solid computer skills, and savvy with software
• Customer service skills projecting empathy and professionalism
• Teamwork to make the dreamwork
• Excellent hand-eye coordination.
• Passionate desire to work in the healthcare field and help others.
• An inclination to “like teeth”, oral health, and oral anatomy.
• Excellent references: Stability, reliability, dependability.
• Able-bodied to comfortably and frequently move from sitting, bending, and walking throughout your day.
A career to build your financial future!
We offer excellent, competitive, and rewarding compensation and benefits including medical insurance, Simple IRA, vacation, uniforms, holidays and a monthly bonus program that makes saving easy! And, the intangible: Everyday, we leave work knowing the positive impact we made in the lives of others.
Learn about our office: www.WestAtlantaEndo.com.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume DIRECTLY TO OUR GMAIL:
[sign in to DentalPost to see current contact info]
(that’s the number “1” after GeorgiaTeam)
Only contact us via the email address above. To keep our efforts streamlined and efficient, please do not contact West Atlanta Endodontic’s office directly.
Do check your email and watch your security settings! Qualifying candidates will first be contacted by email with additional information about the position.
Thanks for your interest!