Pediatric Dental Front OfficeMontclair Pediatric Dental Care / Dr. Tyra MansoMontclair, NJ 07042
Smile Bright! Join Our Pediatric Dental Office as a Front Desk Assistant!
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service? Do you enjoy making people smile? If so, we want you! Montclair Pediatric Dental Care (MPDC) is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Front Desk Assistant to join our team.
Who we are:
• Upscale pediatric dental practice that has grown to become the premier dental home for children in Montclair, Glen Ridge, and surrounding towns.
• Dr. Tyra Manso has been awarded Montclair Magand#39;s Top Pediatric Dentist 2017 - 2023, and Essex Magazineand#39;s Best
Pediatric Dentist in Essex County. She is a board-certified pediatric dentist and has built a strong and cohesive team.
What youand#39;ll do:
• Welcome patients with a warm and friendly demeanor, creating a positive first impression, both in person and over the phone.
• Answer phones politely and efficiently, scheduling appointments and addressing patient inquiries
• Verify insurance information and process patient payments
• Maintain accurate patient records and manage the front desk efficiently
• Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a fast-paced, customer service-oriented role (dental experience preferred, but we’re willing to train)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport with patients of all ages and parents/guardians.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, able to prioritize tasks and handle multiple deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and willingness to learn dental practice management software
• Positive and upbeat attitude and welcoming personality, with a genuine desire to help others
• Joyful disposition and bright smile
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Availability to work Monday, Thursday, Friday.
Bonus points if you:
• Have knowledge of dental insurance and coding
• Are bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Possess a positive outlook on pediatric dental care
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• 401K available for full time employees (full time considered 4 days, no weekends).
• Paid time off.
• Positive and supportive work environment
• Opportunity to learn and grow in a thriving practice
• The chance to make a difference in children’s lives
Where we are:
• Located in vibrant downtown Montclair with some of the best restaurants and shops NJ has to offer.
• Visit us on Instagram or Facebook (and#64;MontclairPediatricDental) to get a glimpse into our office culture and patient experience
If youand#39;re ready to brighten smiles and join a winning team, apply today!