ENERGETIC, CARING, AMBITIOUS.... Do any of these apply to you?
At Afinia Dental, we care for the hearts and minds of our patients because we
practice our values - C.L.E.A.R - Compassion, Logical, Excellence, Accountability,
Respect . You will be an integral part of our vision working as a Dental Assistant.
As an important member of our clinical team, you will enjoy working in a dynamic
group practice. If you have a passion for serving patients while working with a
team who supports you, this is the place for you.
Your primary role is to -
* Welcome patients to the office with a warm & friendly demeanor
* Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
* Taking dental radiographs (x-rays)
* Asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
* Helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
* Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other
dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
* Teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health;
(e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
* Taking impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth)
*Communicating with patients and laboratories (e.g., scheduling appointments,
answering the telephone, checking on lab cases)
* Helping to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties, including
orthodontics, pediatric dentistry, periodontics, endodontics and oral surgery
* Undertake lab tasks as instructed
* Keep Dental Operatory’s Clean and well-stocked.
* Always staying busy and providing top care to our patients
We offer "corporate" benefits within a family group of dental practices;
- opportunities for career growth along with continuing education programs and
- a culture that celebrated each teams successes and diversity
- medical benefits, vision, Aflac, match xxxk, paid vacation time (full-time
- a bonus structure for your hard work
Do you have:
- a "teamwork makes the dream work" mentality
- Certification or graduated as a Dental Assistant
- Radiology License
- 1 year of experience (we will also consider new graduate)
Don't just take our word for it, please read our reviews!
We have 4 offices and are looking to add to our current team.
When you send your resume; please include in your email what location you would
- West Chester
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please do not call our office, we will contact you if you are an eligible
candidate. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time