Immediate opening for an experienced Office Front Desk
Adore is an eco-conscious and purpose driven dental studio opening in the heart
of Houston’s culturally rich Heights neighborhood. Our founders are passionate
about making a positive contribution to their community through the arts and
volunteering, and our practice was built around the promise of enriching the
lives of others.
You are an office front desk with a minimum of 2 years that is passionate about
environment, humanitarian causes, and working for a company that shares your
values. You are interested in improving the lives of your patients and those
you through exceptional care and unbounded positivity. Most importantly, you
our interest in making a difference in the world.
Adore Dentistry Studio offers highly competitive wages and additional employee
* Create a customer-centric culture and align team members with Adore’s
* Smart, productive scheduling based on patient needs and resource availability
* Proactively manage the office budget to maintain profitability
* Manage accounts receivables including timely and accurate insurance claim
processing and patient billing
* Coordinate with patients to apply for 3rd party financing or other financial
* Coordinate office cleaning and maintenance
* Involvement with HR, Marketing, and Recruiting initiatives
* Maintain protocols and guidelines as they relate to patient privacy (HIPAA)
team member safety (OSHA).
* A minimum of 2 years prior experience
* 2 years experience working in the dental industry
* Knowledge of PPO insurance and billing
* Ability to present treatment plans to patients
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Prior experience with Open Dental software preferred
If you fit these requirements and would like to join our team, please contact us
at [please sign-in to view contact information].