BETTER DENTAL'S CORE VALUES
1. LOVE EVERYONE - All God's children deserve compassion and care.
2. DELIVER "WOW!" - Jaw-dropping service gives people a story to tell.
3. BE HUMBLE - Help your teammates shine; when they win, you win.
4. GEEK OUT - Create a playful atmosphere the way only you can.
5. OWN IT - Take bold initiative and get the job done.
6. STAY NIMBLE - Respond to change with creativity and a smile.
7. BIG PICTURE - Think long-term and act with integrity.
8. EVER BETTER - Constantly improving ourselves and our brand.
This is who we are and how we operate. Does this sound like you?
-Greets all patients in a friendly and courteous manner.
-Answers incoming calls and handles calls as necessary,
-Coordinates the schedule of all clinicians.
-Fills openings in hygiene and doctor schedules.
-Confirm appointments for patients.
-Enters new patient information into the system and acquires all necessary
documentation for new patients.
-Processes recall notices for patients due to schedule appointments.
-Schedules follow up appointments as needed for patients.
-Manages quick fill list for patient appointments.
-Assists Financial Coordinator in daily totals as needed.
-Treatment plans with doctor and patient
-Follow up on patients not scheduled
-Assisting with financing options
-Assist with insurance verification
-Check out patients when appointments are completed
-Cover other front desk personnel during lunches and absences.
-Other duties as assigned
-Previous dental experience of at least 1 years required.
Up to the task?
If you're honestly interested, please send your resume to
[please sign-in to view contact information]. We will not consider any applications sent through
Dental Post directly. Look at you go! See how it pays to be thorough?
Bonus points if you make a Video Cover Letter. Here's some inspiration from our
own Dr. David Draper Better: