This role is very unique!
Our client is a very compliance-driven patient-focused pediatric practice seeking
an Associate Dentist to handle the sedation and monitoring of pediatric patient's
during very light, single medication, Level 1 sedations. The practice is a
pediatric, non-corporate practice that primarily sees Medicaid and CHIP patients.
The location is in Webster, TX (south of Houston, close to Clearlake).
Hours are from 8am to around Noon, Monday through Thursday. Salary is negotiable in
the range of $xxx per diem.
- Dental Doctoral Degree from an accredited dental school (DDS or DMD)
- Valid Texas State Board License
- Current Required Certification such as DEA, DPS, and CPR
- Level 1 Anesthesia Permit
- Previous experience at a Medicaid practice
Note: Our company can arrange a web-based first round interview. Candidates that
are currently working absolutely love this because they can interview during lunch
or between patients. Don't wait, apply today!