PROSTHODONTIST DENTAL ASSISTANT- EFDA
We are seeking an EXCEPTIONAL individual to join the team. Are you the BEST of
BEST? We are seeking a dental assistant with a minimum of 2 years experience and
with prosthodontist background. We are a growing implant company, offering
The prosthodontist dental assistant works under a dentist’s supervision to
equipment that will be used in dentistry procedures, to ready patients for these
procedures, and to help the dentist during these procedures by passing
holding the suction catheter in place, and generally anticipating the dentist’s
needs. Some Other responsibilities may include sophisticated functions such as
removing sutures, processing x-rays and taking the oral impressions that are
to fit crowns.
- Work under the direct supervision of the Prosthodontist
- Perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties, including
not limited to providing chair-side assistance while dentists examine and treat
- Ensure patients are as comfortable as possible in the dental chair, prepare
for treatment, and obtain their dental records.
- Hand instruments and materials to dentists and keep patients’ mouths dry and
clear by using suction or other devices.
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment, prepare trays of
for dental procedures, and instruct patients on postoperative and general oral
- Prepare materials for impressions and restorations, take dental x rays, and
process x-ray film as directed by a dentist.
- Handle other radiological equipment and assist patients with these procedures
directed by a dentist.
- Perform office duties as needed including: scheduling and confirming
appointments, receiving patients, keeping treatment records, sending bills,
receiving payments, and ordering dental supplies and materials.
- Assist in specialty areas such as oral surgery, periodontics (treatment of gum
disease) and prosthodontics (replacement of missing teeth) including dental
- Support and assist the hygienist as needed, including but not limited to
trays, room setups and cleanups.
- Help track the inventory of the prosthetic supplies and keep the storage
- Support the radiographic needs of the Patient Education Consultants, Oral
Surgeon, & Hygienists.
- Certified as a Dental Assistant by the A.D.A.
- Two years of Dental Assistant experience
- Dental implant experience, desired
- Must be reliable, work well with others in a fast paced environment, and have
good manual dexterity.
- Must have current certification in cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Benefits of joining ClearChoice
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Four day work week; (4-10 schedule)
- Work in a professional environment where the focus is on patient care