Registered Dental Hygiene position for hygienist seeking to join our Evans
Dental Office. This permanent position is for 2-4 days per week depending on
the patient load. We are seeking an exceptional team player who pays attention
to detail and provides excellent patient care. Need motivated individual that
will provide the utmost care for our patients of all ages by individualizing
their office care, treatment and patient education.
Qualifications for this position:
1. Licensed Dental Hygienist with a minimum of 1 year experience.
2. Excellent communication skills.
3. Works well as a team member with others.
4. Excellent working knowledge and skills to perform medical history
documentation, dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screenings and
5. Sterilizing and Maintaining dental instruments and equipment.
6. To be able to take all types of dental radiographs - bitewings, periapicals,
full mouth series, panorex.
7. Understands and has the overall knowledge of dentistry to be able to discuss
the patients dental needs and treatments with the patient and the dentist.
8. Experience doing computer dental records.
9. Eaglesoft and Dexis computer software experience helpful.
10. CPR certification
Please send your resume if you wish to be part of a team that is dedicated in
providing quality patient care. Include a cover letter that will give some
insight into your dental experience, information about yourself and how you can
be a part of our dental team.