Our growing Orthodontic practice in Allen (xxx S. Custer Rd, Suite xxx) is
seeking a friendly, highly
motivated ORTHODONTIC TREATMENT COORDINATOR.
An Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator explains treatment options to patients.
They use everyday language to explain why treatment is necessary and what
specific options would entail. Once a treatment is chosen by the patient, they
educate the patient on an individual treatment plan for a given diagnosis,
discuss payment plans, pre-estimates and do the patient follow-up.
Orthodontic treatment coordinators also help determine ways to improve office ef
efficiency and workflow, presenting these ideas to the doctor(s) and helping to
carry them out.
- Current RDA certificate
- Reliable, professional, positive attitude and demeanor
- Comfortability with presenting dental information to patients
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Compassionate patient care
Position available 3 days/week. We are looking for a long-term fit that would
want to grow personally and professionally with our office. Please submit y
your resume today.