Currently seeking an Endodontist to help support our diverse patient population.
Our offices accepts Cash, Insurance, PPO, Care Credit, Medicaid/CHIP. Dentist
owned and operated. There is a very substantial referral base from our current
office as well as multiple referring offices in the surrounding area. You can
practice on a variety of cases from the simple to the complex. In uncertain times
like these, these offices offer the safety and security of a large practice with
a robust patient base. This truly helps providers concentrate on just doing
dentistry. The office has fantastic potential to do a substantial amount of
production with the freedom of showing up, performing quality dentistry and
having our administrative staff take care of the rest. We have 5 offices in
Laredo with an incredible patient base. Whether you're someone who's just
starting off in your dental career or a seasoned provider, you'll be rewarded
with a flexible schedule, large in-house patient poluation, and referral base.
1. You should feel comfortable treating between 8-10 patients/day
2. Preference is for an Endodontist with 1-5 yrs exp, however will consider a new
graduate with a long term orientation.
3. Examines, diagnoses, and provides treatment counseling to patients in a
4. Directs Assistants and other auxiliary personnel.
5. Specialty Certificate Graduate dentist with state license or regional boards
and eligible to practice Dentistry in Texas.
If you'd like to hear more about this specific opportunity please submit your
resume and the practice founders will get to you shortly!
We offer a very generous compensation and provide top of the line materials and