Dr. Joanna Magazine is hiring a Dental Business Manager role which offers:
* 40 hours per week, hourly pay, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
* Excellent healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision), xxx(k), long & short-
* Vacation benefits – 6 paid holidays plus up to 11 days paid time off in first
year. At two years, you get up 16 days paid time off. At 5 years, you get up to
21 days paid time off.
* Opportunity for career advancement (with a college degree or without) to
regional and national management roles
What makes Dr. Magazine a special doctor work with?
* Out of a group of over xxx doctors, awarded “Doctor of the Year” in xxxx,
“Aesthetic Case of the Year” in xxxx & xxxx, and invited to a conference of the
top 25% of doctors xxxx-16.
* Dedicated to having “patients for life” which shows in the hundreds of photos
of herself with patients displayed in the practice
* Tremendous “HealthGrades” rating https://www.healthgrades.com/dentist/dr-
joanna-magazine-33dlr and Google Reviews
* In this location and has lived in the area for 10 years
* Very team-oriented including special celebrations for individual team members
and team events outside the practice
* Enormous attention to clinical details and getting the best possible outcomes
for her patients
Why switch to Great Expressions Dental Centers?
* Steady hours – even when the doctor is off
* You’ll get the best of both worlds – big group career opportunities and small
* We are the “anti-corporate” big group because we don’t micromanage our team
members and don’t “manage by the numbers.”
* Instead, we give you and the doctor room to do your jobs as a kind of
* And our main belief is that when we take care of our patients, our patients
take care of us.
* In other words, dental practices whether small or big, are financially
successful when they put patients’ needs first – the rest takes care of itself.
What will you be responsible for?
* Run a $1m+ healthcare business,
* By working with the doctor to interview, hire, and train your own team
* Focusing on helping patients have healthier lives through better oral health,
* As the person running “the business side of the dental practice” and helping
your doctor and hygienist have a warm, personal touch with your patients.
What will make you successful in this role?
We definitely value your dental background. We also hire for character. In other
words, it’s what you’re made of not what’s printed on a resume that will make
you successful with us.
Our top-performers are:
* Problem-Solvers – they love challenges without easy solutions
* Do-It-Yourselfers – they solve problems by, for example, looking at an Owner’s
Manual instead of returning the item and saying that “it’s broken”
* Finish-the-Job Types – they are relentless at getting stuff done even when it
seems as if there isn’t enough time
* Picky-People – they’re extremely conscientious about details – they hate
seeing mistakes, especially avoidable ones, and work hard to “get it right”