REGISTERED DENTAL HYGIENIST
State of the Art, Specialty Dental Practice looking for an energetic, self
motivated, compassionate, strong work ethic and growth minded Dental Hygienist
to join our team.
Candidate should be well versed in digital x-rays, cavitron usage, diagnosis of
periodontal disease, intra-oral camera and Eaglesoft software.
The Hygienist is responsible for, but not limited to:
• Collect medical and dental histories from patients
• Chart dental conditions and existing restorations
• Scan patients with CBCT
* Impressions for whitening trays
• Sterilize dental instruments.
• Set up and clean up operatory.
• Take digital xrays and intra oral photographs.
• Provide motivational, friendly oral hygiene instruction.
• Scheduling patient recare and maintaining recare calendar.
OUR OTHER REQUIREMENTS ARE:
• Someone who LOVES what they do and looks forward to each day.
• Friendly, patient, and full of energy to conquer every day challenges.
• Knowledgeable and eager to teach – our hygienist is on the front lines of
patient education. Whether its basic hygiene techniques, explaining why a small
cavity should be treated rather than waiting for it to hurt, or why a crown
a better restoration for a broken tooth in the long run – these are the things
that must be communicated.
Experience preferred but new graduates are welcome to apply.