Our innovative private orthodontic practice is seeking a kind, compassionate,
friendly and enthusiastic bi-lingual individual to join our front desk team.
Applicants must love to SMILE! Excellent customer service skills are a must.
Applicants must be adaptable, possess a willingness to learn while being a
supportive member of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Greet patients with a warm, friendly smile and welcoming attitude
* Answer multiple phone lines with courteous professionalism
* Schedule appointments
* Discuss patient financials,answer accounting and treatment questions
* Multi-task and understand teamwork
* Accept additional responsibilities as assigned
What we offer:
* Competitive wages and full time hours
* Multi-level medical, dental,vision and prescription health insurance
* Basic group term Life Insurance
* xxx(k) retirement savings plan with annual employer matched contributions
* Paid Holidays
* Paid time off on a graduating scales, up to xxx hours
* Annual uniform allowance
* Opportunities for monthly and quarterly bonuses