A beautiful, new North Texas cosmetic and family dental practice, located in
Plano, Texas, is looking for someone to fill a M/F Dental Hygienist position.
We are seeking the right candidate to work with our dentists and team to provide
our patients with the highest quality dental care possible. With us, its
Candidate must be able to work on Monday, Friday, and Wednesdays(as needed), be
friendly and personable, and proficient in their field.
* Perform the usual and customary procedures of a Registered Dental Hygienist
while ensuring a service oriented and professional dental experience for every
* In addition to oral procedures, hygienist must be organized and self-
motivated, coordinate patient flow with front and back offices, and educate
patients on dental hygiene.
* Accurately and promptly maintain and record performance activities via daily,
weekly, and monthly practice monitors.
* 2-3 years experience
* Working knowledge of dental equipment and terminology, OSHA and safety
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced dental environment
* Superior customer service skills, excellent interpersonal and communication
* Detail oriented, organized, professional and ability to multi task
* Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team
* Ability to coordinate with the Office Manager and Managing Doctor and work as
* Ability to utilize state-of-the-art computer systems
* Dental Hygiene Bachelors Degree
* Must have a current Hygiene License
* CPR Certification
* Must successfully complete training