Our office is looking for a reliable, self-motivated team player. We strive to
offer a unique experience to our patients, providing a full range of
treatments in a professional relaxed atmosphere.
The candidate would expand our existing staff and we hope will grow,
cultivate, and share our passion and vision. We are looking for a RDA with 3-7
yrs experience (preferably) who is a team player, honest, and positive even
Minimum Requirement/Qualifications for Dental Assistant:
* Good communication skills , energetic and self-motivation a must.
* RDA certificate and X-ray certified required
* Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization,biohazard, OSHA, CPR and
* Perform all chair-side procedures efficiently with knowledge of dental
terminology, dental instruments and proper tray setups.
* Properly take digital x-ray/radiographs.
* Perform all necessary lab procedures.
* Demonstrate knowledge of dental treatment equipment maintenance procedures.
* Perform basic computer function and knowledge of charting procedures.
Benefits include medical, life, and vision insurance, paid time off and xxxk