Have you ever wondered what happens to the patient with such severe bone loss that
the jaw can no longer accommodate an implant supported denture? Or, how patients
with facial trauma from oral cancer, birth defects, combat, severe falls or auto
accidents restore their chewing function and appearance? Referred by their
friends, physicians and oral surgeons, many patients find their way – within
Georgia and from surrounding States – to our practice with hope. Our prosthodontic
practice doesn’t change lives. By thoughtful coordination of care with dedicated
physicians, surgeons and lab technicians, we restore and rebuild lives.
The Prosthodontic specialty practice of Dr. Lawrence O. Sims is seeking a full-time
dental assistant, Monday – Thursday and some half day Fridays.
Wondering if you are qualified? First, answer these questions:
1. Does your heart desire to make a difference for patients faced with
extraordinary life challenges?
2. Does your mind desire to learn about topics as innovative as stem cell
regeneration and microvascular surgery?
3. Do those who know you best characterize you as a compassionate listener and
If you've answered “yes” to these questions, then read more about the job
responsibilities. We acknowledge that few assistants have parallel work
experiences as those offered in our practice and we are prepared to train a
compassionate, intelligent and patient-focused individual.
• Must be an experienced dental assistant with a stable, long-term work history.
• Have excellent references.
• Have the ability to report to work at 7:30 AM and work until patients are
finished at 4:30 PM.
In addition to excellent compensation, we have an outstanding benefit package.
Interested candidates, please email your resume and cover letter to:
[please sign-in to view contact information]
ALL CANDIDATE INFORMATION IS CONFIDENTIAL. We respect your right to inquire about
available positions and we look forward to getting to know you.