Join AccessHealth as our full time Dentist with responsibility for providing
clinical dental services and preventive dental care in a community health center
setting. This position will see a high volume of pediatric patients but a
Pediatric Dental license is not necessary. The ability to speak Spanish is
highly desirable but not required for this opening.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Examines individuals requesting care, diagnoses their dental/oral conditions,
prescribes and carries out, or directs others in carrying out, appropriate
dental/oral treatment, or refers individuals for specialty consultation or
treatment in conformance with approved clinical protocols and guidelines. Educates individuals in the nature of oral health related conditions and in the
general promotion of oral health related disease prevention. Completes Dentrix
records in a timely manner. As directed by the Dental Director, performs other
related and/or necessary tasks to achieve organizational and program goals.
Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein as may be
assigned or delegated.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS/EDUCATION
1. Graduation from an accredited dental school
2. Knowledge of public health principles and practices preferred
3. Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills required
4. Ability to maintain appropriate clinical privileges required.
5. Bilingual Spanish speaking ability highly desired.
6. High ethical standards.
7. Well-organized and self-directed.