Welcome to the wonderful world of dentistry!
PLEASE READ THIS POST IN ENTIRETY prior to applying
Our team is are looking for someone to help provide excellent customer service and
care to young professionals and adults in Uptown Dallas.
OUR OFFICE IS PRIVATELY OWNED and NOT CORPORATE
This position is FULL TIME - 32-40hrs/week.
The type of work we do is common to most dental offices - fillings, crowns,
bridges, implants, veneers, teeth cleanings, cosmetics, etc.
The main roles of the team member is to:
1. Be a great asset to our team and practice by having excellent customer service
and willingness to learn specific skills for your position.
2. Present ideal long term treatment guidance
3. Facilitate comprehensive patient care
4. No Experience Needed! We are just looking for people who love to take care of
others and help by making complex subjects, much more simple.
For the Administrative part of the position, candidates that have experience in
these functions may have a shorter training period:
- Handling multiple phone lines
- Experience on a MAC computer
- Experience with Dental Insurance
- Spanish Speaking is a plus
I will personally make sure you are successful everyday by working with you to
provide the best patient care possible.
The candidate we hire will have an appropriate pay rate, a competitive BONUS
system, and dental benefits.
Serious candidates will please submit:
1. An email with a description of your specific skills that will be best utilized
in our comprehensive care environment.
2. Resume with References in PDF Format
3. Salary Requirements in an email
4. Smiling Photo!
Applicants who live within 15 miles of our office will be given priority (xxxx4)
Email the above information to [please sign-in to view contact information]
Put in the TITLE of the email - Fantastic Dental Assistant!
If you can do all of these, we will guarantee an interview!
We look forward to meeting you!
We are looking to hire immediately, so the first emails we receive will get the
Thank you for your time! DO NOT HIT THE APPLY BUTTON ON DENTAL POST