At Universal Dental we are looking to hire self-motivated, self-disciplined,
productive, hard working individuals to join our Dental Team. We are seeking
applicants interested in working for our Orthodontic Practice in the Dallas and
Garland area, where you will be in charge of assisting patients with bonding,
providing in depth treatment plan explanations,familarity with dental
instrments, and taking alginate impressions to prepare a patients' orthodontic
case, while helping our patients achieve the smile they desire.
Main Duties of a Ortho Assitant may include but not limited too:
* Presenting same day treatment, and taking alginate impressions, along with
* Preparing patient molds for retainers, as well as delivering retainers once
they are fabricated.
* Bonding brackets and familiar with Nitie and stainless steel wires
* Building a positive relationship with your orthodontic clients, and providing
post op instructions.
* Monitoring orthodontic supply overhead with the lead assistant.
* Promoting in office promotions on a daily basis for orthodontic patients.
The office hours are from 9:00-6:00 Tuesday's, and on occasions Fridays and
one Saturday of the month from 8:00-2:00.
Employment benefits include:
-A week vacation, after being hired for 2 years with the company employees are
provided with a week paid vacation.
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience (Negotiable).
- In addition, scrubs are purchased for you after 3 months of Employment.
- Positive work environment.
-Dental benefits for employees and immediately family.
* Bilingual English and Spanish
*Customer Service Experience
* Outgoing and open to expanding your horizons.
* Experience working in a private practice setting PPO, HMO, Medicaid
* Knowledge in General, Pediatric, Oral Surgery, and Orthodontic procedures.
* Professional Presentation
* At least 1 year of experience is recommended
If a career in dentistry is your focus and you want a profession that offers
promotions from within, please contact me at xxx-xxx-xxxx or on my cell at xxx-
xxx-xxxx. I look forward to meeting you and creating a productive partnership
to continue developing and growing an outstanding dental office.