Traveling Orthodontic Licensed RDA- Traveling is mandatory
Must have reliable transportation.
Hours 9-6 pm
apply to this email with your email address
Orthodontic Experience A Must- 2 year minimum experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide the highest standard of quality, commitment and courtesy in d
dealing with patients, employees and industry colleagues.
• Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment.
• Exposes and mounts dental diagnostic x-rays, including digital x-ray p
• Records treatment information in patient records.
• Prepare patients for examination and prepare instruments for o
• Preparation of dental materials, cements and impression materials.
• Wire removal, adjustment or replacement.
• Replace or remove ligatures.
• Taking impressions and bite registrations.
• Pouring impressions and trimming plaster models for labs and p
• Taking intra/extra oral photos.
• Fabrication of orthodontic retainers such as essix.
• Bracket set up.
• Separator placement.
• Instructs patients on the use and care of their orthodontic a
• Ensure all Company policies and directives are adhered to at all times a
and that appropriate patient/employee paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
• Follow and adhere to all safety policies and procedures. Report unsafe c
conditions and do not perform work tasks if the work is considered unsafe.
• Actively participates in the achievement of patient satisfaction and o
office goals by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient s
• Traveling required to scheduled locations.
• Instrument transportation required and responsibility of the employee t
to deliver to set location.
• Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following co
Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer fe
feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Me
Oral Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and in
interpret written information.
Teamwork - Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and we
welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports ev
everyone's efforts to succeed; Follows instructions, responds to management di
Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes
administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports company’s goals and values.
Credentials – required certifications are obtained and managed by employee; em
employee responsible for all fees associated with required certifications
Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely manner; St
Strives to increase sales; Works quickly.
Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time.
send your resume we will respond through email.