DAI - We are looking for a competent DAI who will make the dentist's office more
efficient and pleasant for patients. You'll ensure excellent customer service
and perform basic dental tasks, assisting both the hygienist and the doctors.
1. Sterilize instruments according to regulations
2. Undertake lab tasks as instructed
3. Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
4. Assist Hygienist
1. Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
2. Understanding of health & safety regulations
3. High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school is
4. Additional certification or training is an asset but not required (e.g.
5. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus but not required
Full time 4 days (32 hours) per week (Mon-Thurs, 6:45 am -- 3:45 pm) vacation,
personal time, paid holidays, competitive salary and benefits package, and xxxK.