Welcome to the revolution; modern smile design. No fear, no fuss, just beautiful
This is truly a one of a kind associate dentist position. We are seeking those
looking for something out of the dental box that positively impacts patients’ lives
in a calm and stress free environment. Title allows for unlimited bonus structures
and financial opportunity!
We are seeking a dentist, licensed in New Jersey, who is passionate about modern
and simple teeth straightening, with clear aligner therapy. Our customers will
experience your passion as you share the tooth straightening and whitening
techniques we offer at our in-store spa.
Our dentists educate customers on oral hygiene daily routine with in-store service
and product selections through personal, one-on-one interaction and with the
sharing of their knowledge and expertise. The dentist is responsible to engage
customers, determine their wants and desires and follow up with in-store education
and sale of appropriate products and services to meet the clients needs.
• Seek out customers and do whatever you can to ensure they have an amazing
experience through great service, including targeted and suggestive selling.
Educate patients on oral hygiene and product suggestions. Provide simple clear
aligner and whitening service and build relationships with customers during their
store visits and through subsequent follow-up contact.
• Take digital scans and photos. Write clinical notations. Send out digital
scanner records. Track progress on subsequent visits. Deliver Clear Aligners and
educate client on aligner instructions. Use proprietary in-store whitening and
deliver at-home whitening kits. Operate mobile checkout.
• Create and maintain product displays, and other special promotional materials
in support of corporate and local advertising efforts.
• Engage in and have no problem striking up a conversation with complete
strangers. You listen and are sensitive to the information customers share with you
and use your professional knowledge to adapt and sell services and products.
• Maneuver in a conversation to get someone to think differently. You are
confident and comfortable using your skills to generate sales.
• Comprehensive initial and ongoing training and educational programs to ensure
sales and product knowledge and skills are current, and that all work performed is
in accordance with company policies and guidelines
• Seek to further your knowledge of our spa services and product line and client
service skills. Always be curious to learn more about our smile line beauty
products and services.
• Using the facilities provided, show how various products are used, applied,
etc. educating the customer of the proper usage and benefits.
• Using the facilities provided, show how our spa services are applicable and
beneficial to the client
• Ability to meet or exceed sales, as well as customer service standards
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
• Ability to work as part of a team to generate sales
• Available to work a retail schedule, which may include mornings, evenings,
weekends, and extended hours
• Ability to perform the tasks listed under responsibilities
Must be a licensed dentist in NJ
Above average base salary with tremendous bonus opportunity off production