This is a part time (3 days a week, will grow to a full time) Dental Assistant
position. We are looking for team members who are friendly, positive, enthusiastic
and passionate about patient care and success in your carrier.
1) Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Taking excellent dental Radiographs
- Prepares procedures for patient treatment.
- Educates patients with Oral Hygiene Instruction/Brief Procedures/Post Operation
- Maintains all Dental equipment in accordance with manufacturer’s directions.
- Maintains adequate operation of supplies and compiles a list of individual item
shortages for inventory control and ordering purposes.
- Receives and places necessary telephone calls consistent with professional
- Performs basic lab works such as pouring casts, fabricating bleaching trays.
- Communicates with the dental lab for patients’ cases
- Insures the sterility of all reusable dental instruments and equipment in
accordance with protocols.
- May be required to travel for training
- May be required to perform front office duties such as: scheduling and confirming
appointments, verify insurance/ other pertinent patient eligibility, Check patients
in and out, collect co-pay and balance due and manage patient flow to reduce cycle
time and enhance the patient experience, etc.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Comprehensive knowledge of dental assisting techniques and procedures for all
phases of general dentistry.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments and responsibilities to ensure
compliance with established deadlines and protocols.
- High School diploma or GED certificate required.
X-Ray, infection control and current CPR and First Aid certificates required.
- Bilingual (English / Korean) is a plus