Smilepoint Orthodontics is currently seeking resumes for an Ortho Dental
Assistant position for a state-of-the-art dental office in Crosby, TX.
Visit www.smilepoint.us to learn more about Smilepoint Group.
We offer a very competitive compensation package with health benefits (Medical,
Dental, Vision & Life) and bonus program with opportunity for accelerated
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking Ortho Records including Ortho images ( using Cannon Rebel EOS T5i
- Making Ortho Adjustments
- Taking digital dental X-Rays ( Pano and Ceph )
- Scanning with iTero 3D Image Scanner
- Taking alginate impressions
- Pouring casts
- Managing and cleaning an orthodontic lab
- Sterilizing and disinfecting orthodontic instruments
- Be familiar with bonding procedures
- Be able to place/remove ortho bands, ortho wires, ortho ligatures
A minimum of 3 year experience as an Orthodontic dental assistant is a must.
*This job will require traveling between our sister offices.*
Applicant must be RDA certified and have current CPR certificate.
Bilingual is a plus.
We are looking for an energetic individual with a strong personality and is able
take criticism well. Seeking a strong team player with positive attitude, and
someone who has good communication skills, good listening skills, and
organizational skills. Our office is paperless and we use
EagleSoft and Dolphin.
Please email us your resume with following subject - Ortho Dental Assistant -
[please sign-in to view contact information]. Do not apply if you do not meet all of these requirements.