Private practice located in Garland, TX is looking for a highly motivated dental
assistant with a minimum of one year experience. RDA license and CPR certification
are required. Experience with Softdent, and front office experience is a plus.
Compensation based on experience. Must clear background check and drug screen. This
is a great place to work, where employees enjoy a professional work environment and
patient care needs drive management decisions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Job duties include but are not limited to the following :
* Assisting the dentist with dental procedures
* Sterilizing dental equipment
* Tracking dental supply inventories and re-ordering supplies
* Office housekeeping
* Assisting with front desk responsibilities such as answering the phone,
scheduling patients, verifying patient insurance, presenting treatment plans,
obtaining written treatment consent from patients and collecting payments.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
* Minimum one year of experience as a dental assistant
* RDA license and CPR certification are required.
Job Type: Full-time