We are currently seeking a qualified, energetic, and compassionate
Registered Dental Hygienist who wants to make a difference in the lives
of their patients. We are the state-of-the-art facility.
We have exciting opportunities in our Alpharetta & Decatur, GA locations.
Position is PT & Fridays only.
* Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
* Deliver direct patient care; including Prophy/FMD/SRP, xrays, application of
sealants, fluoride, and related procedures.
* Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instructions.
* Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review patients'
* Participate in local community affairs and events, when necessary.
* Guide patients through the entire treatment process
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Computer knowledge (we utilize elctronic dental charts and xrays)
* Georgia RDH license & CPR in good standing
General hours are 7a-3p (Alpharetta) & 8a-5p (Decatur)
This position will turn permanent after 90 days given a good performance and
attendance during this time. Salary based on experience.
Email your resume and referrences to: [please sign-in to view contact information]
A Smile 4U is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer