Is financial security a priority to you? Do you value carrying medical insurance?
Interested in generous xxxK employer paid benefits? Are you ready to join an
employer who cares about your future? And, the rewards of our office are more than
top industry wages and benefits:
• Are you seeking to work with Dentists and co-workers that make the office a great
place to work?
• Where the atmosphere is calm, upbeat, positive and well-organized?
This is how the staff with Dr. Matt Mazzawi’s practice in Buckhead describe their
practice. And, we have a rare opening in our office because our awesome assistant
is moving back to South Carolina! With our blessings and support, she leaves to
pursue her future and we are pursuing another wonderful team member!
This is a Monday – Thursday position. Staff arrive no later than 7:30 AM and are
typically wrapped up by 4:45 PM.
Dr. Mazzawi is seeking a highly personable, level-headed, dependable Dental
Assistant whose is proficient in classic dental assisting: Room set up, break
down, sterilization, documentation, X-rays, patient “TLC”, and assisting during
routine procedures such as fillings, crown preparation and delivery.
Additionally, Dr. Mazzawi values “eagerness to learn” so that we can further
develop your skills and training into the areas in which you might be less familiar
(such as assisting during surgery or implant placement).
Other valuable skills and qualities include:
• Stays aware of co-worker situations and helps others as they will help you
• Prefers to work in a traditional private practice centered on the patient’s
health goals and happiness
• Possesses work references that verify long-term employment and contributions to
• Has excellent presentation, speaking and writing skills: traditional, warm and
professional demeanor, accurate written correspondence skills and correct grammar
are essential to meet the needs and expectations of our educationally and
culturally diverse patients.
•Is “computer friendly” and enjoys utilizing software
EXCELLENT COMPENSATION AND COMPREHENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY: (Read carefully if you are serious about this post!)
1. Write a brief, original cover letter that introduces yourself and tells us why
our position is of particular interest to you.
2. Prepare or update (if needed) a personalized, traditional CV or resume.
(DentalPost applications are not preferred, but will be accepted).
3. Email your cover letter and resume to:
[please sign-in to view contact information]
Please do not contact our office directly by call, fax, or resume drop-off.
Receipt of qualifying emails will be acknowledged with a call from Team Member
Carol to the number on your resume/cover letter and also a reply-email containing
“next step” application information.