Smile Savvy is a general dentist office looking for an experienced, enthusiastic
front desk person for a full time position. Front Office staff creates the
first impression and a lasting impression for each patient, whether in person or
on the phone. Therefore, it is vital you have a positive, friendly attitude with
great people skills. This will be a team oriented environment where you will be
1. Develops and maintains doctor/hygienist schedule to meet practice goals.
2. Responsible for answering incoming calls to include, new patient calls,
emergencies, scheduling patient appointments, requesting records, and follow up.
Manage unscheduled list, asap list, treatment pending list, to ensure patient
follow through to meet scheduling goals.
3. Greet and check patients in and out for and after treatment.
4. Increase and stimulate new patient growth by supporting marketing and
promotional programs, to include, continuing care calls, referral
letters and gifts, and working with referrals.
5. Document patient dental treatments and financial transactions, to include
signing of financial arrangements, prepayments for cases, financing, and charges
6. Make pre-treatment financial arrangements with patients.
7. Responsible for billing dental insurance, posting payments, and claim
8. Responds to doctor, patient and employee concerns and inquiries and seeks
assistance when necessary.
9. General office duties and other duties as required.
10. Knowledgeable about all things dental insurance related
Previous customer service and office experience
Computer proficiency and the ability to learn new programs to include Microsoft
1-2 years of Front Office Dental experience
pay is based off experience
If you are interested, have these qualifications, and are willing to aid in
growing our practice send in your resume.