Nice BENEFITS, great location and “happy ever after” private practice!
Patrick Family Dental Care is the general dental practice of Drs. Leslie and Alex
Patrick and long-term, close-knit staff. One of our beloved assistant’s husband
accepted an out-of-town job transfer, so we are looking for another highly
competent-go-getter to join our amazing clinical team. If you want to work among
happy people and have your day be fun, fast-paced, cooperative and interesting,
then you are likely reading the job for your happy-ever-after-workplace.
Learn more about us at: www.PatrickFamilyDental.com.
This full-time position offers an ideal Monday-Friday work schedule, $xxx towards
medical insurance, clothing allowance, Employer xxxK Program, holiday pay,
vacation, and dental benefits. However, if you ask the staff to describe their
benefits, you’ll also hear: “We have great doctors!”
1. X-ray certified.
2. Expanded duty certified, preferred and CPR current.
3. Minimum one-year (post-graduation) experience as a dental assistant.
4. Ability to report to work by 7AM on Wednesday and 7:30 AM on M, T, Th and Fri.
5. Positive outlook, easy-going problem-solving skills.
6. Stable work history.
7. Computer aptitude and accurate keyboarding.
1. To prevent disruption to our patient schedule, please do not drop off your
resume, fax or call. We will notify all candidates who initially qualify by email
with “next step” application instructions. So, please check your email’s inbox
(and, your trusty spam folder) for our response to your submitted resume.
2. Please send your DETAILED Dental post application or your complete, traditional
resume to our staffing consultant at:
[please sign-in to view contact information]