Dental Assistant-English and Spanish speaking-Temp to Perm
Royal Lakes Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is looking to expand their team with
an experienced dental assistant. Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years chair
side assisting experience. Experience may include fabrication of temporaries,
placing rubber dam, packing cord, patient education, proper sterilization
technique, excellent chair side assisting and be well versed in all aspects of
general dentistry. Candidate must also possess a sense of urgency, excellent
customer service skills and have a team player attitude. Working knowledge of
Eaglesoft and the ability to communicate with our Spanish speaking patient base
is a plus.
We require a person who is outgoing and personable; a candidate willing to get
to know our patients and their unique needs. We need someone who is a stickler
for details and focused on getting results. The opportunity to become a part of
our organization is unique and special and we require someone who can enhance
our practice and our relationships with patients.
What is the next step?
Please send you resume along with the answers to the following questions:
1) How is this position a fit for you?
2) What would you get out of working in the environment described here?
3) What are the three biggest strengths you could bring to us?
4) How can we support you -- what do you need from us to be successful?
5) Where do you want to go with your life (career is a part of life, not
6) What's the one thing standing in your way to getting you to where you want to
7) List seven things, in order of impact that you would bring to Royal Lakes
Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, LLC to take us to the next level.