Come join our team at Night and Day Dental of Charlotte!
One of Charlotte's most state-of-the-art dental practices is seeking a full-time
EXPERIENCED (minimum of 2 years in general dentistry), professional, motivated,
positive thinker with the ability to
multi-task is a must for this position. Our office is TEAM oriented, so we are
looking for individuals that can communicate effectively with patients and staff
in a friendly and professional manner.
* Manage daily transactions including patient payments and insurance receipts
* Insurance verification
* Answer office phone and schedule appointments
* Greet patient's checking in and enter complete patient data in dental software
* Complete patient walk out process paying close attention to detail assuring
accurate treatment codes and providers had been assigned to the appointment
* Check voicemail and office e-mail regularly and reply to messages in a
reasonable time frame
* Perform various other office tasks as necessary
What we are looking for:
* TEAM Player
* Excellent computer skills
* Ability to communicate well with patients and staff; customer service oriented
* Energetic and Positive personality
* Ability to prioritize and MULTI-TASK
* Strong organizational skills
* Experience with EagleSoft
We offer a competitive salary based on experience as well as a benefit package
including health insurance and PTO (paid time off).
Please visit our website www.nightanddaydental.com to learn more about our
dental practice and what makes us different!
Our patient hours are Monday - Friday from 10am - 10pm
The hours we are looking to fill are:
This is a 40 hour schedule with a 4 day work week.
Please be sure you have thoroughly read what our needs are and if you feel that
you are a perfect fit, we look forward to hearing from you.