Chief Treatment Coordinator
Includes mostly treatment plan duties, office administrative duties, and some
social media duties.
Everybody at Bayside Implant and General Dentistry is a Chief. You OWN your job
responsibilities. There are no “ordinary” people here.
The primary duties of the Treatment Coordinator look a lot like a combination of
Administrative Assistant, Office Assistant, Marketing Assistant, and Social
Assistant. You will support the Chief Dentist, the Chief Insurance Coordinator,
Chief Development Officer, and others in a wide
variety of day-to-day projects, programs, and processes.
To begin with, this will be a full-time (32-40 hrs/wk) position.
Who are we?
You need to decide first whether you would want to work in this environment.
Bayside Implant and General Dentistry works specifically with patients who are
looking for comprehensive solutions to reach their wellness goals through
We promote overall wellness understanding, not just education. We don’t care if
anyone learns anything, as long as something or someone changes because we’ve
Our core values:
We believe in Stakeholders who are sold out to what we’re doing, not employees
punch clocks. No one is an employee. Everyone is a Stakeholder because we only
people who will “own” their work, not just do it. Employees have to be told what
do; Stakeholders are proactive and make the job better.
We don’t have healthcare benefits, a xxxk, or extensive vacation packages. We’re
not interested in who’s car was in the parking lot first or who left last – we
believe in working together as Committed Community to get results for each other
and our patients.
If you find fulfillment in:
1) Finding solutions for individuals- making sure a patient can reach their
and overcoming any obstacles that may impede them from reaching their goals
2) Performing a range of simple to very complex office work - entering patient
sending newsletters and multiple email campaigns every week, helping out with
keeping, measuring metrics regarding case acceptance data.
3) Helping us build our brand – Making sure each patient has an experience
any other that they have had, Going above and beyond to make sure that each
is treated like an individual.
4) Not knowing exactly what every day will hold – Being flexible with your
each day, accommodating case presentations, updating marketing materials,
up with patients.
5) Acting as if you own the company – taking initiative and ownership, making
decisions, thinking ahead and being proactive (we don’t need “reactive”),
with others to constantly make things better and deliver better products and
6) Working with word documents, spreadsheets, presentation software,
7)Helping with our Social Media – not the main job (see 1-6 above), but
very important secondary one – helping us communicate with clients via Twitter,
YouTube and other ways to communicate with patients and potential patients . You
would be making these come alive for us by being the real human being behind the
8) Not working 9-5, but 7-3 T,Th,Fri and 10:30-7 Wed
9) Working together with a few other people in Committed Community empowering
other to reach our desired potential.
…Then we might be a good fit.
• Very high attention to detail – please don't apply if this isn't a great asset
you bring to the game – it's going to be the most important talent you'll bring
with you to do all the things we want done.
• Sense of urgency – things can't happen tomorrow (tomorrow never comes). We
someone who will get hives if things aren't getting done today.
• Applicants must have a wide range of administrative and communication skills
well as practical business skills.
• Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone –
ESPECIALLY in person
• Very high competency in dental occlusion and comprehensive treatment planning,
and high competency in Dentrix,
, email campaign program with Yapi or similar
• Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing treatment plans for
• Ability to logically solve problems with little supervision
• Strong attention to detail, did we mention this already?
• Initiative and the ability to figure things out on your own
• Comfortable with change and working in unknown situations
• Discretion in handling and communicating sensitive information
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
• A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job
We don’t need to see your resume’ yet. Please do not send it and please do not
call. For now just click on this link to complete the questionnaire: