PRIVATE PRACTICE POSITION
We are a friendly and growing private practice that accepts Medicaid, CHIP, and
PPO insurances. We
are looking for a full-time associate dentist. Must be comfortable
with early/late and weekend hours and working in multiple locations if needed.
Recommended 2 + years of experience.
* DMD or DDS from accredited dental school
* Valid state dental license
* Ability to maintain state required insurance coverage
* Credentialed with Medicaid and Chip is a PLUS
Dentist must be:
* Competent in all facets of general dentistry
* Strong focus on clinical excellence
* Articulate with strong communication skills
* Experienced & competent in all phases of dentistry
* Knowledgable with Medicaid/CHIP
* Capable of working independently
* Able to work in a fast paced environment & manage time effectively
* Friendly and highly motivated
* Comfortable treating both adults and children
* Must be able to work well and communicate with staff
* Able to provide the highest standards of care
* Able to work some late hours and Saturdays
* Able to handle multiple patients per hour
* Able to work in additional locations if needed
* Must maintain or exceed all OSHA and Infection Control standards.
If you may be a good fit, please email your resume to:
[please sign-in to view contact information] .
We look forward to hearing from you and scheduling a meeting.