Front Desk Administrator/ Dental Office Manager
We are a fantastic dental office with an seek
to provide the highest level of dentistry to each and every one of our patients.
There is tremendous potential for growth at this office, and we are looking for
an exceptional staff member to join our team and help us realize that potential!
This is a growing, fast paced office with multiple front desk team members.
Dental Front Desk Experience Necessary
This individual understands patient-focused care, insurance coordination,
effective scheduling techniques, and team management.
A great candidate will be able to:
* Oversee the operations of the front desk and office with great care and detail
* Understand how to gather and analyze key performance indicators and develop
strategies to improve them alongside office goals
* Run or assist with effective team meetings that boost morale, engage the team,
and get results
* Able to guide scheduling to production constantly and consistently
* Effectively coordinate work schedules, complete all HR-related activities
* Recruit, train, and manage a team held accountable to core values, office
goals, and tasks
* Respond to clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively. Be
accessible and responsive.
* Kind, caring, plays by the rules, and a strong leader
* Loves dentistry and has a passion for it
Salary determined based on experience. Discussed at time of interview!
* 5 days a week (the office is open 6 days)
Flexible Schedule for right candidate!
* Benefits: 2 weeks paid vacation, paid major holidays, xxxk (TBD)
Minimum Education and Experience:
* Ideally minimum of 3-5 years working in dental practice
* Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed.
* Should be very comfortable around technology - MS Office programs, dental
management software, Acrobat, and be able to quickly learn and adapt to new
If you are interested in joining forces with a dental team that focuses on
personal growth and a commitment to our patients, we urge you to apply.