Dental Assistant – Career opportunity. Training offered.
Please note: If you have previously applied for this job, please do not re-apply.
Eligible candidates should apply only through email, not directly to office.
Rochelle Family Dentistry is a fast-growing, progressive general dental practice
seeking to guide the right candidate to become a top-notch dental assistant.
Learn about our office: www.rochellefamilydentistry.com. Carefully read this ad
and please apply as instructed only.
If you have the right set of foundation skills, we can provide the education,
training and skills for you to become a great dental assistant. If you are a
trained, experienced dental assistant, surgical tech or medical assistant- please,
apply! Those with steady track records in restaurant service, general business,
retail – contact us!
We also require:
1. Excellent writing skills: sentence structure, spelling and accurate
composition so that clinical notes describing patient services are charted accurately.
2. Computer skills: fast and accurate keyboarding for efficient record documentation.
3. Computer aptitude: a mind geared towards technology and eager attitude to
fully optimize software.
4. Customer service skills: professional, sincere and empathetic posture towards
5. Proven record demonstrating team work
6. Excellent hand-eye coordination.
7. Passionate desire to work in the healthcare field and help others.
8. Interest in dental anatomy and biology: Must like teeth and be comfortable,
with training, assisting the doctor during procedures ranging from exams, to
fillings and surgeries.
9. Stability, reliability, dependability.
10. High energy and able-bodied to comfortably and constantly move from sitting,
bending forward, to walking throughout your day.
A trained dental assistant will:
1. Perform all of the above.
2. Greet and seat patients.
3. Educate patients about prescribed treatment options.
4. Provide expanded duty dental services as governed by the Georgia Board of
Dentistry (Take X-rays, fabricate temporary crowns, make dental impressions,
perform lab work, and more)
5. Become cross trained to cover administrative duties
6. Assist dentists during procedures, passing instruments and materials.
7. Participate in continuing education programs
8. Set up and break down rooms for procedures
9. Be a representative of the office outside of the office
10. Have a rewarding career, steady employment and a job you’ll love.
Training wages will initially be offered with incremental increases as skills are
mastered. After training is accomplished, wages will be customary for the industry
with potential for future growth.
Candidates must have reliable transportation and be a commutable distance to Rochelle.
To apply, do not contact our office directly, please. Our staffing consultant will
review all submitted resumes. Qualified candidates will first be contacted by
email. (Check your spam in case our email to you is misdirected). Apply through
Dental Post or showcase your skills by applying directly to us by sending your
[please sign-in to view contact information].