Orthodontic Assistant (Charlotte, NC & Rock Hill, SC)
2 Full time positions available in an established Orthodontic Practice. Must be
able to work in both locations, Charlotte and RockHill.
Two years experience is required. Radiology Certificate, CPR certificate and
Hep B shot records are needed. Excellent communication skills are required.
A Full time Bilingual/Spanish Business Administrator position available.
Applicant must be able to communicate fluently in Spanish.
Medical or Dental office skills is required.
1. Assist the doctor(s) with all aspects of treating patients
2. Take impressions
3. Take X-rays
4. Sterilize instruments
5. Clean clinical area
6. Help with inventory
7. Communicate well with patients and/or parents regarding treatment
Business Administrative Duties:
2. Verifying insurance.
3. Take payments.
4. Daily closeouts.
5. Must be able to work independently.
1. Must be a team player.
2. Must work well with others and be very enthusiastic
3. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
4. Articulate, punctual, detail orientated and organized
5. Open to learning new clinical procedures
6. Willing to work in a satellite office!!
If you are interested in a great opportunity with competitive pay please email
your resume to [please sign-in to view contact information]