New Family Dental Practice, opening in late Oct, in Little Elm, TX Seeking
Experienced Dental Practice Scheduling Coordinator. We are new, high tech and
paperless! Our office hours are Monday through Thursday and alternating w/ Tuesday
through Friday following week (So we can have 4 days weekend on every other week!),
with our morning huddle at 8:15.
We are very excited to open and serve this fast growing community and eager to make
a great team where everyone genuinely likes each other, and will go out of their
way to help their fellow teammates, our patients, and our doctor. WE ARE LOOKING
FOR A TRUE RAY OF SUNSHINE - after all, our Scheduling Coordinator is the first and
last point of contact that our patients have with our team. Your smile and positive
attitude need to radiate through your entire being. The successful candidate will
be responsible for administering the day-to-day activities of the business office,
including: maintenance of the records of patients, scheduling of patients, accounts
receivable, maintaining appearance and order of dental office, presentation of
financial treatment plan options, and recall/recare system. Lastly, since this is a
new office, we are looking for someone who can grow together and be a part of
family for a long time. We look forward to hearing from you! With Sincerest
Regards, Our Team.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
1. High school diploma
2. Minimum of 2 year of experience with DENTAL front office. Minimum of 3 years in
the dental field.
3. Experience with Open Dental Practice Management Software, Facebook marketing,
and Powerpoint presentation creation.
4. Ready and available professional references from previous employers and
coworkers to affirm your ultimate integrity and ethical standards.
5. A team player and able to adapt to office policy improvements (office is
striving for improved customer care/service).
6. Conflict resolution experience. We like to get along, and we love our patients
and our team. We are looking for someone who can spot a potential problem and
resolve it before it becomes an issue.
7. Customer service and patient relations experience. Quick response/accurate data
8. Experience and true understanding of what it means to ENGINEER the appointment
9. Experience preparing and presenting financial option plans and present plan
options to patient at end of their appointment.
10. Accuracy, Honesty, Integrity, DETAIL ORIENTED and an ability to always see room
for improvement within one's own performance. MUST BE ABLE TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
and document well.
If you believe that our requirements fit who you are, we would like to hear from
you. Please EMAIL US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION: A letter of Introduction, Your
Resume with qualifications, your DISC personality assessment and other assessments
completed on the dentalpost website, and your salary requirements to the following
email: [please sign-in to view contact information]
THANK YOU for your attention to detail! We look forward to hearing from you.