Orthodontic Assistant/Superstar wanted to complete our Clinical Team
Who we are: We are a Premier Orthodontic Office
Our Mission: We strive to be the best part of our patients’ day, creating
smiles, and lasting relationships in a caring way with excellent service, state
the art orthodontic treatment and beautiful results.
Qualifications we are looking for: Orthodontic assisting experience and Texas
preferred. Experience with Invisalign, Damon and Cloud9 software a plus.
Qualities we are looking for: Are you a “Rock Star” people remember because you
care and make a lasting impression? We need someone who shares the passion,
and values of our Practice. Are you positive with high energy and someone we
count on every day? If you enjoy working with a Team who is positive and upbeat
delivers excellent patient care in a professional environment, this may be what
are looking for in a job. A quick list of the qualities we want you to possess
intelligence, great sense of humor, detail oriented, confident, calm, thorough
accurate and you work well under pressure. If you feel you have the above
and traits, you love life, love to laugh and are eager to learn, we would like
speak with you. We are looking for someone who is respectful to fellow Team
Members, Doctors and patients and is genuinely nice and kind. If you offer all
this and more, we would love to meet you!!!
Job Description and duties include but not limited to)
• Punctual person who loves the start of the day being prepared to see Team
Members, Doctors and patients in an organized clinical area with everything
to go for the day
• Know your patients and procedures for the day and be prepared to discuss
them in the Morning Huddle
• Welcome all patients with a great attitude and give your best patient care
throughout the day (make their day!)
• Work in an organized and timely manner with attention to detail and
thorough patient care assisting the Doctor with your best for every appointment
• Assist the Doctor having everything you need for the patients’ procedure
and communicate the needs and concerns of the patient to the Doctor
• Be confident in relaying the progress of the patient’s treatment to the
parents and answer all questions they may have regarding their child
• Discuss the patient’s oral hygiene and be thorough with patient education
throughout treatment, so the patient has a great experience
• Be a Team Player throughout the day assisting Team Mates in seeing their
patients on time. Be flexible.
• Help with the sterilization process, restocking of rooms and lab duties
throughout the day
• Help Teammates close the office at the end of the day and prepare for the
next day. Everyone should be able to leave on time.
What we Offer: This is a full time position and an excellent career opportunity
with a competitive salary. Uniforms are provided along with paid holidays,
days, a retirement plan, health insurance and much, much more. Our environment
culture will be unlike anything you have experienced before and our hours are
What we need for you:
Please respond promptly to [please sign-in to view contact information] with a cover letter,
and a salary history. Please have subject line read: Orthodontic Assistant
DentalPost. We will be setting up interviews right away. Don’t wait!