Are you a Rockstar Dental Hygienist looking for a high tech growing practice?
Do you like providing RAVING FAN customer service?
Are you outgoing and genuinely enjoy helping people?
If your answers to these questions are all yes you may be a great fit for our
At our practice you will perform a variety of oral health clinical procedures
and provide oral health education to our patients.
Typical job duties include but are not limited to:
1. Administers prophylactic treatment by the scaling and polishing of teeth.
2.Properly documents area of existing restorations and notable areas of possible
decay and disease for dentist's review. When appropriate, may call in dentist
for immediate consultation.
3.Takes X-rays to determine extent of any decay and disease.
4. Administers fluoride treatment (varnish, fluoride trays, and SDF) as needed.
5. Properly updates medical history of patient, highlighting significant
information for dentist's review.
6.Instructs patients in oral hygiene technique, answering patient questions and
providing other educational information relevant to oral hygiene.
7. Support team members with performing sterilization, recare calls, answering
phone calls, presenting treatment plan, and other misc. tasks.
8. Laser certified
9. Comfortable taking intra and extra-oral photos.
10. Familiarity of Sleep Apnea a plus.
Don't wait!! Apply today!!!
Send resume and cover letter to [please sign-in to view contact information]. Add Rockstar
Hygienist to subject line.
Thank you for taking the time to read and apply to our open position.