Coast Dental is seeking a full-time General Dentist to replace another general
dentist in a multi-specialty group DSO practice on the Fort Stewart, GA, mili
military installation. Fort Stewart is conveniently located just 42 miles sout
southwest of Savannah, GA.
The current dentist is transferring to another Coast location in state. Sp
Specialties provided include orthodontics, oral surgery, and pedodontics. The pr
practice has a highly experienced support team which includes 1 hygienist, 3 de
dental assistants (including 1 lead), receptionist, and an office manager. The cu
current patient mix is 55% adults / 45% children (2+ years old). The practice ac
accepts PPO / cash only and sees approximately xxx+ new patients per month. Th
There are 8 operatories.
What’s most important to you? If it’s providing excellent patient care, earning
a great living, and getting home in time for dinner, then we invite you to join
our Coast Dental team in our office. We are currently hiring full-time and part-time Associate Dentists. And, Coast Dental makes the path to practice ownership easy if you are interested in becoming a Managing Partner Dentist.
When you join our group practice, it
time Associate Dentists. And, Coast Dental makes the path to practice ownership ea
easy if you are interested in becoming a Managing Partner Dentist.
When you join our group practice, it’s your name on the door, so you maintain
xxx% clinical autonomy. You are placed into an office where you as the dentist
diagnoses and delegates. Your patients are your own from diagnosis to treatment
completion. General dentists typically see 8 – 12 patients per day and we value
quality patient care with compassionate friendly service. You focus on your
patients; our team will take care of staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance,
and the other administrative functions that keep a practice running smoothly.
We also feature specialty care provided by skilled endodontists, oral surgeons,
orthodontists, pedodontists, and periodontists providing an in-house services
to your patients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and t
treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related o
• Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the
patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
• Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand i
instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
• Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental h
• Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, r
receptionists and other office staff.
• Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
• Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to e
ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen r
requirements are followed.
• Participate in morning huddles, chart reviews and routine office m
• All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws
laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS (EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION)
• DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the a
ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (
• Completion of a general practice residency (GPR) or advanced education g
general dentistry residency (AEGD) preferred.
• Good chairside manner
Call me today to find out about our excellent compensation and benefits in i
• Sign-on Bonus
• Relocation assistance
• Free group professional liability insurance
• Continuing education programs
• Health Benefits
• Best of all, a work/life balance.
We offer a very competitive compensation package, with amazing hours of 8:00
A.M. to 5:00 P.M. and no weekends, enabling a terrific work-life balance. That mean
means you get to leave after you see your last patient, without having to worry abou
about staffing, payroll, purchasing, insurance, or any of the other admi
administrative functions that help a practice run smoothly.
We look forward to talking with you about this opportunity of a lifetime.