Who should NOT apply:
1. Individuals who do not like to work
2. Individuals who do not like to grow professionally and personally
3. People who cannot work well with others
4. People who cannot multitask
5. People who cannot take direction
6. People who cannot adapt to change
7. People who are not good with numbers
8. People who are not organized!
Who should apply:
1. Individuals who want to make a difference
2. Individuals who like people
3. People who like solving problems
4. People who like to see staff succeed
5. People who like to push themselves to achieve more
6. People who want to be in a position of growth
7. People who like to make money
8. People that like stats and numbers, and TRACKING
9. People who just get it done and like to implement!
10. People who have common sense
****WHAT WE DO****
We provide the highest quality dental care in a relaxing and safe environment,
with special attention to patient education, comfort, and safety... we change
-We live by 8 Core Values:
-We Love Getting People Well
-We Always Do The Right Thing
-We Innovate And Constantly Improve
-We Face Challenges With Excitement
-We Don't Waste Anyone's Time And Money
-We Improve Our Patients Lives
-We Strive To Be The BEST!
-We Value Family
****WHY JOIN OUR TEAM****
-Family Work Environment
-Your Chance To Really Make A Difference
-Opportunities To Move Up In The Company
-Learn Something New Every Day
****WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING****
1. Managing the office
2. Managing day to day operations
3. Implementing office procedures to create a more streamlined office
4. Keeping track of stats to report to the owner
5. Working with staff and patients to make sure patients are happy and finishing
care on time
6. Presenting treatment plans to patients
7. Overall management of patient care
I am looking for a super star office manager who is wanting to change people's
lives and change the world. I am Dr. Suzanne Thai the owner and founder of
Swisher Dental. I am looking for an individual to help lead my team to the next
level. Every day in our office is an exciting and rewarding day. A typical day
in our office is filled with life changing smiles and educating people on how to
properly take care of their teeth. We also specialize in a new and innovative
way to treat sleep apnea. This is what we love to do and I have a dream of
helping more and more people live a better quality of life.
Please answer this question and send it with your resume:
Here are questions I would like you to answer:
What drives you in your professional and personal life?
How do you build a team?
What do you think is the biggest issue a business will have?
What is your philosophy when it comes to business, to be more specific how do
How do you motivate your staff?
What is your leadership style?
I have a staff of 5 and I am looking for someone to motivate and inspire them. I
am looking for someone to be my right hand person to help improve people's
quality of life.
A dental background is a must. This is a full time position. I am looking for
someone who wants to have fun by helping people.
To see more of what we do go to www.swisherdental.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,xxx.00 to $60,xxx.00 /year